Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Honey Mustard Turkey Burgers


Last night, we had very yummmy "Honey Mustard Turkey Surprise Burgers" which was my own recipe!

I had planned on making grilled honey mustard chicken for dinner but a strange thing happened to my grocery store this weekend. The distribution plant caught fire and a ton of shipments were not made to the stores. So, my store was completely out of chicken! Instead of hopping in the car to go get chicken, I thought, well I have ground turkey so how about honey mustard turkey burgers.

OMG SO good!! The surprise part came because I put cheddar cheese in the middle of the burgers. Deeeeelish. ALl I did was mix up half a pack of turkey meat with salt, pepper, some bread crumbs, and honey mustard. The burgers were soooo moist and flavorful. Now, I am thinking, what other types of sauce can I put into a burger - teriyaki, soy, the list can go on and on.

A quick and easy deviation from the plain old turkey burger!

No comments: