Friday, September 2, 2011

Thirsty Thursday


Last night, I met up with my friend Sarah. Sarah & I used to work together and now we both work in different companies. We met up at our old bar we used to go to when we worked together. It was great to see her even though we talk like every day. haha. What is most exciting is that I had my first Sam Adams Oktoberfest of the season. LOVE this beer and knowing my favorite time of year is upon us....


Today is our last summer Friday at work :-( I plan on getting home early and taking Evie for a long stroll. She didn't go to camp this week and I can see she is ready to lose her mind.

Labor Day is upon us. Usually, I am home at the US Open today but I didn't make the trip this year. It's nice to watch on the West Coast, because we never have to stay up late for the night matches! We don't have any big plans for the weekend and that is totally fine with us!

We our meeting with our wedding photographer on Sunday though, which is exciting!

No comments: