Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Update

Well, Dunkin Donuts just came out with K-Cups and that solidifies my desire for a K-Cup machine! We have one at work and I just love it. I hate making coffee and we actually do not make it at home anymore. I just drink it at work. I have been surfing Amazon to find a machine. Anyone have one that you recommend??


I also looove watches and recently found this hot pink one. I can find this watch for $20-$30 which I think is perfect because you know this is a fun watch, not something I will have forever.



In other news, can you believe it is September? My FAVORITE time of year!! I found a new place to possibly go pick apples that does not involve driving almost 1.5 hours so that we can stop at On The Border on the way home. haha. I've already looked up pumpkin recipes & Erik is making us a pumpkin beer. Yippeee!

3 comments:

Moonlady said...

get a keurig --- I got jaime one last christmas --- you can put it on your Luna list if you want !!! makes great coffee & tea...

Moonlady said...

I meant Luna Christmas List ---

Taralyn said...

I was thinking of you earlier this week. I'm so not ready for fall, but one of the things I AM looking forward to is watching Hocus Pocus!!