Monday, September 26, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was fun & relaxing. After my late Wednesday night, I was ready to chill. hah
On Friday, we just hung out, got take out, and watched....Friday Night Lights. We will be watching this non-stop until the series is over. There seem to be a few good new shows starting so we are going to check those out, too.

On Saturday, I went to the gym to the weight class and we also went to Sports Basement. I was able to get new sneakers for a great deal!


After that, I headed east to see my friend Tiffany. Her boyfriend is away for work so we had a sleepover! First up, we went to dinner and had....chicken & waffles!


After that, we had a beer at the Pyramid Brewery.

You know by then it was 10pm and we were tired. haha. Since we are both Gilmore Girls fans, we went back to her house and watched an old season.

The next day, we hit up the Outlets. We went to a few stores but I only picked up one sweater on sale for $20 at the Ann Taylor Loft outlet.


After the outlets, we had lunch at....RED ROBIN. I haven't been to Red Robin since college. Man I loved that place and remember the shaker of seasoning on the table. I had an amaaaazing burger: Turkey Burger with mushrooms and swiss cheese. Delish!!


I headed home to see Erik & Evie. I know I wasn't gone very long but I missed them. Took Evie for a nice walk and went to our storage unit to get the FALL DECORATIONS. This Friday is my absolute favorite day of the year - September 30th aka fall decorating and Hocus Pocus watching day!!!

1 comment:

Taralyn said...

R squared!!! I think the first time I went was with you at Dickinson. (We did that right?!!?)