Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was very chill, relaxing, and fun. Erik and I spent the whole weekend, just the two of us which was great.

We made a drive to Santa Clara(where it was nice & warm) so Erik could pick up a little beer fridge. I went back to the gym for the first time in about a year and got my butt kicked at my first Body Pump class.

We watched a few movies including Sleepers(which I think would be a better book) and Rise of Planet of the Apes. The Apes movie was not my speed but I was up for going. It was pretty funny to see SF in the film and see these Apes going crazy on 3rd street. haha


We went out for drinks, heard a fun DJ, and had a great time just being out together.


Did the usual chores like go to the Farmer's Market & finally got the car washed after wayyyy too long.


Watched A LOT of tennis including Serena sailing her way to the Quarters, Roddick staying alive, Nadal cramping during a press conference, the longest tie breaker ever in a major between two women, and Federer assasainating an unranked player in three sets. My favorite sporting event of the year!!



We went to Cinnaholic in Berkeley to meet up with our wedding photographer. She is awesome! We are doing really well and have most of the wedding stuff in place. Our goal is to get everything locked down so we don't have to worry about anything for a few months!

Fun weekend & so happy it's a short week. :-)

No comments: