Monday, October 13, 2008

2 Crappy Things

2 Crappy things are happening

1. On Saturday morning, I realized that our right side mirror had been pulled off of the car. Either it was hit or someone ripped it off. Now, we have to find out how much it will cost to get it reattached. Not fun driving without it.

2. As of last night at 10pm, there is something wrong with our plumbing. Our bathroom sink filled up to the brim while I tried to brush my teeth. It wouldn't empty so I had to get a cup and fill a bucket with the water. I tried to plunge it and that just brought up all of this nasty dirt and pieces of whatever that looked like tree bark. We realized this AM that if you shower, dump that bucket down the shower, use the toilet, or the kitchen sink....the bathroom sink overflows. We are currently waiting for the maintenance people to come.

**Update on the sink: Plumber came. Removed a big glob of stuff. We're good to go***

No comments: