Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ritalin for Dogs

Do they make ritalin for dogs? If so, I know someone who needs it....Evie. We know she has a lot of energy but I think she is crazy. She goes out for a walk in the morning, mid-day, and at night. Then, she goes for 'last potty' around the block at like 9pm. Mid-Day, Erik will take her to the park where she sees other dogs & plays, so its not like she is just putzing around out there. When I come home, we go out for an hour. We run, walk, see dogs, etc.

After she eats dinner, she goes crazy. You cannot sit on the couch and watch TV or do anything with out her sitting there , starting at you, whining, and then jumping on you. She wants you to play with her. When you go after her, she wags her tail and jumps around. We tell her no, we take her out of the room, we hold her down, we've tried everything. She is stressing us out & I dont know what to do with her. I would install a treadmill for her but we have no room!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Piper can play with her. She is crazy too! As i type this she is pawing at me because she wants to play and be pet. So I have succumb to typing with one hand and petting with the other. Seriously, she comes to work with me EVERYDAY, so needy she is.