Monday, October 27, 2008

Gymnastics

Yesterday, I did the gymnastics parties and it was fun. There is always one kid in the group that is a know it all and keeps saying, I know how to do this already. It's like, yeah well, the rest of the kids don't go to gymnastics class so chill out. It's funny though when they think they know everything and then they come up and tell you, This is so much fun!

Yesterday, I had 2 know it alls. One girl told me, 'I have an 8 inch rock for a muscle'. I had no idea what she meant, then she flexed her bicep for me and said it again. She's like, 'Its 8", we measured it". Unreal.

Some kids want to hug you, too, which is strange. Well, you all know how I feel about kids. I am coming around and like them more. I love them in gymnastics parties b/c they are funny.


(Not my party, but this is what they do there)

Also -
Good things about parties: Fun, easy, gymnastics, and you get TIPS. Isnt' that funny - the parents leave tips for the instructors.

Bad things - We have to clean the party room after the party. It's not too bad though.

Finally - I think I am sore from yesterday. I had to hoist these kids up on the trapeze so they can swing into the foam pit.

No comments: