Sunday, October 5, 2008

Neighborhood

Today I took Evie for a little walk in the park and then took her through the neighborhood. She likes to walk through the neighborhood for all of the different smells. When she is on her gentle leader, she is a dream. She doesn't bother anyone, she walks next to me. Today, we walked past the Baptist church while a woman was singing. She was loud & belting it out. Evie stopped, ears perked and walked up to the church door. I think she would have liked to to in and see what was happening.

We also walked past the doggie store a block away. Whenever we walk past, she pulls me in because she knows they give her a treat. Today, we went in, she went right over to the counter & pulled her paw up to get a treat. Too funny.

I found a bee costume at Old Navy for $20. I think this will be her costume instead of attempting to make it!

1 comment:

KMV said...

the old navy in Milford did not have a size large costume. Hopefully they have one online!