Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gymnastics

I have a life long love of gymnastics. I did it when I was little, used to make my sister & friends play in the basement, begged for a beam and bars in my backyard, and competed in HS. I even took the test to become a gymnastics judge (uh, but failed b/c it was so hard). Anyway, My friend Stacey & I talked about opening a gym one day. Maybe it will be a reality. She has a new baby daughter and we already said we will make her an Olympian. ha.

Anyway, I would love to be a gymnastics coach. I recently looked on USA gymnastics site for any coach openings and found 2 gyms in the area. I sent my resume to one and they called! I am going to meet with them on Saturday. I think I might just start off doing birthday parties (which I've done in the past) but that's fine. Those were fun. I love lifting little fat kids over the vault and watching them run around to Disney music.

I have no idea who this is but I thought the picture was funny.

I'll let you know what happens on Saturday morning!

No comments: