Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween!! Today, we are having a little party at work. Cristin and I made so much stuff last night - a cake, monkey bread, and halloween cookies. We are going to go into sugar shock today. Tonight, I am doing nothing! Poltergeist is on. And, I have to finish out the month with one last viewing of Hocus Pocus.

Tomorrow, it is supposed to rain. Erik said the best thing to me the other day. 'Want to stay in on Saturday and watch movies all day?' So, if it rains that is what we are doing. Then, we are going to hang with another couple on Sat night.

Sunday, I am doing more birthday parties!

Hope you have a great halloweeeeeeeen.

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

just remember all those sweets hit you all at the same time when you're about 40 - 45 ...