Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Book Review: Julie & Julia


I am finishing the book, Julie & Julia. It was really cute! As you may know, this is coming out as a movie on Friday! This book was written by a girl named Julie. She is a real person who decided a few years ago to make every recipe in Julia Child's cookbook in one year. And, she blogged about it. She suffered through many recipes but some also came out great. I can't wait to see the movie!. I recommend this book. It is heartwarming and will make you want to go out & try something new!

Here is the original blog from when she was cooking - http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/

Here is her new blog - http://juliepowell.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have been contemplating reading this book. I really want to see the movie, but the books are always better, so I figured I wouldn't read it and then the movie would be good. I read My Sisters Keeper right before the movie came out and the book was SOOO much better...the movie ended up disappointing. decisions decisions!

KMV said...

i didnt know it was a book too!!! i need to read that ASAP