Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday

Today was a busy day. First of all, our event company is in town because they brought our Green Works event to the office. You can see the event if it rolls through your town, HERE.

Then, our president was in town so we had lunch with her. I was literally in my seat at work 3 hours and we left to have dinner with the clients. We went to this restaurant that I love....Salt House. I had the tuna tartare app, the heirloom salad, the halibut, brown sugar ice cream and lots of wine. It was so good.

A nice start to the week. Tomorrow, I am going to the podiatrist for my ankle and going to class. Blah! At least I will be home a little early and can not have to rush to walk Evie and get to school. Plus, I can work from home on Wed which means sleep in! :-)

No comments: