Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday

Ahhhh another relaxing day. I got so much of the 2008 scrapbook done that I think I could finish 08 in a month or two. I really do not do complicated pages at all so I work fast. I remember when I started scrapbooking back in 1997 and it was so simple - stickers, paper, pens. Now, I see so many 3D stickers, ribbon, buttons, tons of embellishments you can put in the book. I don't have the patience. That is why I like scrapbooking over say knitting. I see immediate results! I have to keep scrapbooking for the rest of my life. It is the only way I can remember things!!

Yesterday, I made brownies and a yummy cobbler. We had a ton of blueberries & strawberries so I used those two for cobbler. I made 2x the amount of topping so it was soooo good.

Evie made me crazy today. All she does is bark at me. I really do not know how to tire her out. We could walk for 3 days straight and she would still bark. There were no doggie friends out. I can't put her on a treadmill. I can't send her to camp every day. I think she needs to start playing by herself. I mean, most dogs do not get attention 100% of the freaking day!!

My ankle is killing me. It is throbbing. It has been a week since the injury so I think I am going to go to a podiatrist. I am sure I just pulled something but now I am starting to think that what if I tore something a tiny bit and by using it too much, I am making it worse? I don't know. I am planning on pulling out the anatomy book to self diagnose before I go in. I know I need xrays in a few views.

No comments: