Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy Week

After being away all weekend, this week seems messed up. I was in work Mon/Tues and it was so busy. Today we worked from home. Tomorrow, at work & Friday, work from home. I am working from home because I have a MD appt on Fri AM and then am flying out on a 6pm flight on Fri to San Diego.

I never went food shopping this week. Mistake. I have been buying coffee, lunch. I always try to make my own coffee, lunch, etc.

Anyway, this week is going well except for that stupid guy that I have to work with. He apologizes to me about 5x a day for f-ing things up. I basically am doing all the work myself b/c he is incompetent. That sucks for me but I do not trust him & I'd rather have the work be right/on time than let him do any work.

Our boss told our Director it's time to move him off the team. We'll see what happens. I can't stand him! Even our boss & my coworker Lauren say he is a waste of time and too much work, etc. - Same complaints as me. Ridiculous!

No comments: