Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday

Yesterday, it was gorgeous here. Sunny & around 80! I got out of work early - 1pm, to go get my hair highlighted. I haven't had it highlighted in MONTHS. Like almost a year. I felt like it was getting a little drab looking so I made an appt at the SF Institute aka the Paul Mitchell School. I love going here - they do such a good job. Highlights at a regular salon in SF would cost me about $150. I got them for $60! Unreal. I love how it looks. I will have to take a pic & post. Erik says he can't tell the difference. MEN.

After the hair, I came home and took a nap. I am telling you - some Fridays, I cannot function. It is like the stress of the week starts to drain from my body and I get a headache & soooooo tired. I literally got into bed for an hour and slept.

I pulled out all of my scrapbooking stuff last night. I really wanted to finish 2007. I only had a few pages to go. So, I finally got all of the pics in there. There is a lot of journaling & captioning to do but all of the pics are there. Now, I am starting on 2008. 1.5 years behind schedule. I hope to get 2008 done and then have 2009 done by the end of 2009 to get back on track. We'll see. Now that I am taking this super hard class and oh, have a full time job, who knows when I will scrapbook.

No comments: