Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost time to go



Yesterday was a great day. Amy & I went to see the Nutcracker! This is our third year in a row going to the show. It is great. I love how it is supposed to be set in SF. I love the snowflakes, the flowers, and the Russians.

Afterwards, we had a nice dinner at this little place - Cafe Altano. It was surprisingly good - it's pretty knew and we didn't know what to expect. Good italian food in a non-italian neighborhood.

Anyway, I also packed last night. I wanted to figure out how to pack my clothes. Unfortunately, I have to check a bag. UGH.



Today, we went to this cute place, Terra Mia, to do pottery with our clients. We had lunch, did pottery, and had a white elephant. I'm so excited - I got 2 movies: Love Actually and The Holiday!! Woohoo.

I dropped Evie at camp today. I feel sad bringing her which is why Erik normally brings her. She ran in to see the owners which is great and then I say goodbye and she wants to stay with me. So, they told me where she would be sleeping(in a room) and that she would be fine. I know she will be fine. She makes me crazy but she is my baby boo and I will miss her.





In other news - Um, has anyone seen the commercials for the Little Chocolatiers? I think TLC has an obsession with little people.

Also, are the Roloffs getting divorced or what? All season, they have been complaining about how they aren't friends anymore and don't know what to do now that the kids are growing up. She can't stand him. He spends so much money on his projects and buys $50K Mercedes without asking her.

No comments: