Tuesday, December 8, 2009

COLD and a Mouse

Well it is downright cold here. This is very unusual for us. It was 35 this AM. Hat, gloves, scarf to walk the dog. Frost on the grass & ice on the cars. It was a sight. Evie ran to the park to go the bathroom and we ran home. She is not into the cold, either. It is freeeezing at night. We need a space heater, big time!

So, last night around midnight, Erik woke me up to tell me he saw a mouse in our house. A MOUSE. Can you believe it? I don't know how it got in but it needs to go back out. Erik thinks he is going to catch it but I don't know. He is making some contraption with a hockey stick and t-shirt.

Tonight I have school. Only 3 classes to go! I cannot wait to be done. Lets hope I pass. At this point, I dont know if I am going to class in the spring. I am waitlisted. Part of me doesn't care. I could use the semester to volunteer at the hospital during the week once or twice.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

get a mousetrap. We just caught two last week. peanut butter or cherrios work. Yes it kills the mouse...but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!