Friday, December 4, 2009

Weekend

It's Friday! I have been home all week so this has been a strange week. Tonight, Evie and I are going to do some errands. We have to get our monthly household item trip done (read: cleaning items) at Target. I am going to stop by some other shops while I am down there to get a few small gifts. This way, we do not have to battle the crowds tomorrow.

Erik and I did the cleaning today while I was home including a re-org of his closet. What a mess. He says he cant ever find anything/has nothing to wear but I found a lot of stuff today! Tomorrow, we are just going to do the laundry & relax. At night, we have a Christmas party to go to!

Hope you have a great weekend. Can you believe it will be Christmas in 3 weeks! Only 2 more weeks of work - then adios 2009!

No comments: