Monday, December 21, 2009

Sleigh Bells Ring....


We are leaving on a jet plane tomorrow at 730am for CT! We're so excited to go home for Christmas. We haven't been home for the holidays in 2 yrs! On Wednesday, Kimmy & I have a very special Super Sister Day planned in NYC including the Empire State Bldg, seeing HAIR, and eating yummy food. I can already taste the red wine and cannoli in my mouth!! haha.

Anyway, we can't wait to spend Christmas Eve with Erik's family and Christmas Day with mine. We are very lucky our parents live 4 miles away from each other, in the same town. We are going to meet up with friends on Sat night and just chill. I have learned from our few trips home to NOT plan every second. When I do that, I can't enjoy anything, I get a stomachache and it sucks. So, we are going to enjoy ourselves in the cold!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: