Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday

Today, my boss had the day off so I stayed home too. I worked all day but didn't go into the office. I am glad I was home because around 4pm today, we had some drama on the street. Now, we all know I love it when stuff goes down so I can watch (except for that horrible accident with the girl). So, I hear this woman screaming outside 'Come back here. Get back here'. You hit my car!' I see her run up to this guy and open the door and try to take his keys so he cant get away. She is yelling at him and then she yells, 'Call the cops, he is drunk!'

Cops show up, pull the guy out of the car. He is clearly drunk. He falls down. They pick him up, his pants are falling down!! Evie and I were hanging out the window watching the entire thing. Apparently, he hit two cars driving down the street AND is drunk.

Erik asked what will I do when we don't live on such an active street anymore. I think I might have to get a police scanner and go driving around. hahaha.

Anyway, it is so rainy & cold here. GOod night for a movie - I'm going to see the BLind Side with Betsy!! Can't wait. The book was so good. I also want to see NINE when it comes out!.

No comments: