Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday

Last night, I went to the client holiday party. They always have it at this restaurant on the water. It's just drinks and appetizers. They had karaoke which people started doing as soon as they got there at like 6pm! haha. We didn't stay that long AND I drove down there which is good so I didnt have to take the bus home.

This morning on the bus, this guy was rambling on and on. He had a bag full of clothes and was very proudly telling everyone he was homeless and has never worked a day in his life plus, he never intends to work. He was asking everyone what they were reading. He asked this little girl and she didn't answer and he goes 'You don't want to tell me because I'm black'. Always something here!!

I can't believe it is already Dec 10th. I should get over my disbelief because each month, I am shocked how fast it goes.

No comments: