Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend

Well, yesterday was very productive and lots of stuff on the to do list was done. We went downtown to only 3 stores, braved the crowds, and got a few gifts. We got the car washed, dropped stuff at Goodwill...Last night, we went to a party up at Betsy & Gregs. It was really a fun & relaxing way to kick off the holidays!

Today, I worked at the gymnastics gym from 2-7. It was a pretty easy day. No one was really bad. I like kids aged 5-7. They are funny & sassy. Sometim
es the things that come out of their mouths is hysterical. I did have a 4 year old today that couldn't do a forward roll and didn't want to try but after teaching him, he was running back to the mat to do more. So that was pretty cute.

Anyway, tomorrow is my first day back to the office in like 2 weeks. I was last there on Tues before Thanksgiving. Then, I wasn't there at all last week. To get up to an alarm and get on the bus tomorrow MIGHT kill me. They changed a lot of the bus routes, eliminated bus stops, routes, etc. I have a feeling my route is going to be packed tomorrow.

Watched this movie tonight '12 Men of Christmas' on Lifetime tonight. Cute movie.

Have a good week!

No comments: