Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Hour


Yesterday, we got out of work at 2pm for Summer Hours. It was sunny & warm out - wonderful! We went to a bar, Hillstone, with outdoor seating after work for a team happy hour.

It was awesome to just chill outside with a couple of drinks. Apparently, they have really good margaritas. I am not into margaritas but I did have a taste & can see how they could be deadly. haha.

One of my co-workers had his dog with him, Shorty. Shorty is a rescue Chihuahua mix and is so cute. He lets you pet him, pick him up, and he just likes to chill. Check him out!

"Ahhh I love lounging in the sun."

"I'm awake! Somebody get me a Corona"

After Happy Hour, I tried to make it home but Market St was a mess with no traffic allowed through & no buses. A bus hit a biker!! I saw the biker on the sidewalk with the paramedics. His face was bloody & he was going to the hospital. Scary! After finally getting home, I walked Evie and we ordered pizza for dinner. We watched some more...Dexter! We are half way through Season 5. I'm getting ready to just wrap Dexter up. Season 6 starts soon and I need a break before we get into that season.

No comments: