Monday, June 13, 2011

PIcnic Saturday


On Saturday, we kind of just hung around. I tried to have tea instead of coffee on Saturday AM. What a disaster. I had such a headache by noon; it was horrible. I finally went across the street to Peet's Coffee and got a large iced coffee. It was amazing. I came back to life & my headache went away. It's amazing how addicted we are to coffee.

Anyway, we picked up my friend Sarah and drove out to Oakland to go to a picnic. My old boss had her annual picnic in her backyard. She has an awesome house and a great yard. This year, they had a jumpy house for the kids - which of course, Erik and I had to jump in. haha

Great food and it was fun to catch up since we haven't talked much since I left my previous company. When we got back in the city, the three of us stopped at Rogue for a beer before heading home. It was a late night for us & we got home at like 1am! haha

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

caffeine withdrawal --