Thursday, June 30, 2011

LA for the Day

Yesterday, I had to go down to the LA area for a client meeting. We left on a 930am flight, had two meetings, and were on a 3:45 flight home. We flew out of Oakland and into Burbank. I was so surprised that we exited and entered the plane in Burbank right out on the tarmac. It is such a tiny airport but I can't remember the last time I had to do that!



It was a very quick trip. We had a nice lunch at the Four Seasons and were able to sit outside in the warmth. I love the weather down in LA. I wish we had that weather! Here was the view from the deck at the hotel--there were this cool waterfalls outside.


We were able to hop on an earlier flight and were back in Oakland by 5pm. I love how you can get around so easily in CA!

Goodbye, Burbank!

No comments: