Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What? What?


I had Bingo last night. I feel like I haven't been there in awhile since I had to switch with the other Volunteer for when Clients were here, then it was Memorial Day, etc.

Last night, the ladies were getting mad at this one lady. We will call her Betty. Betty sits RIGHT.NEXT.TO.ME. and cannot understand what I am saying. She repeats the numbers to me and I say yes, that's right.

Sometimes, I repeat the numbers just for her and the other ladies start yelling at her in Russian. The ladies across the room can hear me fine but Betty cannot. I don't know if she doesn't have hearing aids or what.

Anyway, we started Dexter Season 4 last night. It started out with a Bang! that is for sure. Love Dexter!!

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

lol - be patient with hard of hearing people - we will all be there some day ...