Thursday, June 30, 2011

Off to Camp!

I don't know if Evie ate something or just isn't feeling well but on Wednesday night, she wasn't feeling so hot. She also got sick in the middle of the night. I hate bringing her to her camp when she doesn't feel well but I had to bring her this AM. We are leaving for 4th of July vacation tomorrow AM, before her camp even opens.

This AM, we drove down to camp and there was a surfboard in the car. I put her bedding on top of the surfboard and she crawled on top of all of that to lay down. Look at her. haha. She was looking out the back window. I was able to capture this photo because there was SO much traffic on the way to camp. There was an accident that backed everything up!



Well she was very happy to arrive at camp & ran away from me right to the camp staff, when it was time to say goodbye. Hope she feels better!

No comments: