Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wedding Talk


On Thursday night, I met up with a friend at Comstock Saloon in North Beach. She just got married at the same location that we are going to get married at next year. It was fun to get together and hear how their wedding went. They had a wonderful time & she said everything was perfect! That makes me excited for our wedding.

She loved her photographer and she is such a good price that we are actually going to use the same one. Very excited to have that chosen already & have an awesome price to go along with it!!

On Thursday, I brought Evie to her camp. When I picked her up, she was completely exhausted. She climbed in the backseat & passed out. Even the next morning, we went for her walk and she came home and went back to bed. I really do not know what we would do without her camp!!

No comments: