Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day


Saturday was a fun day and it did not rain! Woohoo!

I went for my dress fitting for my wedding dress on Saturday afternoon. It was pretty quick and painless which was nice! I also got some other errands done after the dress fitting.

When I got home, Erik took the car to pick up his cousin Lu. Lu was out here for work so we were able to hang out with him on Saturday. Since it was St. Patrick's Day, I watched Leprechaun while Erik was out picking up Lu. haha What a funny movie & funny movie making skills were used in the early 90's.

For dinner, we headed to the Mission for burritos. We hit up El Farolito, which is supposed to be great. The place is a small, burrito making machine. It was packed, the burritos were huge but they were just.....OK. It definitely needed some hot sauce. I also don't like when the tortillas are "wet." Do you know what I mean?

After dinner, we went to the Make Out Room to watch our friend Andrew perform in his acapella group, Conspiracy of the Beards.



We saw Conspiracy of the Bands play at the SF Bluegrass Festival this past year and they are a great group! Here is a video of them from another event:



Great Saturday & Great seeing some family!

No comments: