Saturday, May 12, 2012

A day of errands

Evie and I were on our own today and I had so much to do. We left the house at 8:30 to go to Target to get a bunch of stuff we need for the wedding. Then, we went to Michael's to return a bunch of paper and get some table number holders. Then, I had to go back to Target because one of the frames I purchased there was broken. Ugh!

After that, we went home and I got the car cleaned and then went to get a spray tan. I have been thinking of getting a tan for the wedding - a LIGHT tan to make me look sunkissed via airbrush. Some of you know how I used to go to the spray tan place where you get in the booth and get sprayed. Yah, that really is a hot mess and this type of tan I got is applied by someone with a sprayer. We'll see how it looks tomorrow!

After tanning, I went to storage and then to Old Navy to return something and to Macy's to get something else. WHEW. I was so glad I drove to do all of this so that when I was ready to get the heck out of downtown SF, I got in my car and easily got home versus waiting for the bus with shopping bags.

Anyyyyway....I'm pretty sure Evie and I are in for the night to watch a movie with takeout. Tomorrow, we will try to get some more stuff done before Erik comes home!

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

I'm exhausted just reading this - love the glasses - Evie looks cool, no stress in her eyes !