Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Facebook

Few things about Facebook. I am a fan because you can keep in touch with people you totally have not spoken to in years. And, by keep in touch, I mean look at their news feed and pictures to see what they are up to.

However, I also think Facebook is sort of strange in the fact that they have the 'status updates'. Now, some people put what they are doing every second of the day. 'going to lunch' 'hanging with tony'. Whatever - if you have the time and want people to know where you are, go for it.

What I do think is strange when people are on VACATION and do it. 'At the Eiffel Tower', 'Heading to Rio', 'Chillin on the beaches of Mexico'. I mean - you're on vacation! Leave the computer at home.

1 comment:

erik said...

they are just trying to compete with twitter