Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dog Owners

So I know every dog's name in the park but know about 3 dog owners names. Its ridiculous. When a new dog & owner come to the park the owner says, 'This is Pookie' and everyone says their dog names but not their own!

I seriously stand out there for 30 mins with this one guy and his dog(Wasabii) and do not know his name. I know where he works. I know where he's going on vacation. I do not know his name.

I did meet a new dog AND his owner the other day but she introduced herself to me.

So, I'm going to make it a point to ask everyone their name. But, now I feel really weird about asking their name. However, tonight this one guy we see ALL the time introduced himself to me. It seems stupid to feel weird to ask someones name after all of this time. Maybe they feel weird too so they will be happy when I ask their name.



This is Evie a few mos after she came to the shelter in early 2007. She had to wear a tshirt because her hair was just growing in. Doesn't she look SO different!?

1 comment:

KMV said...

she looks so young! haha. I think the lighter hair makes her look different.