Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Post Secret

There is this site and book called 'Post Secret' where people literally write their 'secrets' on a post card & send them in. I guess they feel better saying their 'secret' once they write & send it anonymously. Some of them are funny and some of them are sad. I don't really like them because they are sometimes really strange or about serious things like abuse. The funny ones though are sometimes really the strangest of all.

Anyway, the site was linked to a site I was on so I clicked on it. Look at this 'secret' below - its funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like PostSecret. I went to meet Frank once, and asked him to sign a book for me. He wrote me a nice little message. Here's my secret: The book was for someone else.

Irene
[I can't remember my password and/or cannot properly see the word for verification. So, I've decided that instead of continuing to try to sign in, I am just going to sign each of my comments.]