Monday, July 14, 2008

So Ugly

I just saw these dolls in the Better Homes & Gardens magazine. Are they weird or what!??
They are only 6" long....

But, then I saw some others on the site. Now, I am just wondering - who buys these and WHAT do they do with them? Do people actually think these things are cute?


These two look like angry Russian Rulers but they are 'Tiny Miracles'




This doll looks like an old lady




They have animals...

I cannot imagine what someone would do with these.


Not sure what to make of this one:


Why does someone need a life like doll that is 3 feet tall? Is this another case of people buying something to treat as a child?

Look at her lounging with the pets


And the scariest one of all........

4 comments:

KMV said...

Yikes! Those are all pretty creepy looking!

LBluca77 said...

Seriously those are disturbing looking. How is there even a market for something like this?

Moonlady said...

there are people out there who collect dolls, the more unique,the better.
I must confess I have 2 cabbage patch dolls, & 2 other things whose name I forgot that I bought for the kids when they were little & a boy and a girl doll that tell knock-knock jokes in spanish. but, I am NOT a collector.

Heather M said...

Moon Lady - The spanish dolls are cute. You are definitely NOT a collector. You do not order dolls off of this site or by sending in that little card that comes in magazines!