Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Class tonight

...was more group therapy. We were talking about romantic relationships at different stages/ages. The Prof told us how his parents sleep in different rooms. Another girl said that she has been engaged for a few years but won't get married because her fiance is an alcoholic. On and on....I guess it's good that people feel comfortable to open up in class but honestly, when they are rambling on at 9pm, all I can think about is getting home because I am so tired.

Tomorrow - class again. Oh and I can sign up for summer/fall at the end of the month at the SF schools. I am trying to take this online Pharmacology class online thru a Sacramento school and can't sign up for that until end of May. Here in CA, the schools give you a date when you can register. I guess the community college system is so populated that they have to pass out registration dates to keep it organized.

No comments: