Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clueless 2


Oh my god. Could it be true??? How awesome. Speaking of Clueless. I only had it on VHS and I got rid of the VHS tapes so now I don't have it. I bet I could get it on half.com for like $5.


Thirteen years after her blockbuster movie Clueless debuted, Alicia Silverstone is finally reprising her role as ditzy Cher Horowitz in a sequel to the 1995 hit.

Alicia, 32, was recently spotted shopping along Ventura Boulevard in Tarzana, Calif., with her good friend, Clueless writer and director Amy Heckerling, 54.

“They were talking about the script they’re working on and how exciting this is for them,” an eyewitness tells Star.

Explains a source, “It’s been a dream of Alicia’s to bring Cher back to the big screen. Amy is writing it, but Alicia is giving her tons of ideas.”

No comments: