Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DRAMA

Well, i saw the owners of the Biting Dog yesterday. There were a group of dogs/owners in the park, as usual. I just had a feeling I would see them. I walked right up into the group and told the owners what happened. They were in disbelief that their dog did this. They kept saying - he was playing. I was like, well, he bit her. Another owner who saw it all go down last week said, No, we had to pull them apart. He bit.

The Biting Dog owners were like, People in the park said they heard our dog attacked another dog. I said, (again) that your dog bit mine. They just kept saying 'He was playing' over and over. I said, you know this was a very expensive vet bill. They apologized, leashed their dog, & left. I think they are scared I am going to ask them to pay the bill or report them to the city. I wonder if we will keep seeing them in our park or if they will move parks. Now that the word is out that their sweet, passive dog can also bite.

People need to realize that no matter WHAT type of dog you have - whether it is a golden retriever or a little tea cup dog - it is an animal. #1 - an animal. If it has to, it will defend itself and bite. Even the sweetest dogs can turn.

1 comment:

Taralyn said...

good for you. although it probably would have been more satisfying if they would have just apologized...