Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday

We had another great weather day today - 75/80 and sunny! Erik and I went to the driving range today. Considering I haven't golfed in about 2 years I was surprised I could still hit decent. We plan on going back to play the course next weekend. After that, we went to the Farmer's Market and got these amazing strawberries for $5 and had lunch at the little cafe near our house.

I took Evie out for an hour after Erik went to work and we just walked in the park and then she played with her buddy, Ollie. Ollie is the black Frenchie she is friends with. They had been living in TX for a few mos but they are back!

Then, I had to battle the grocery store and now just relaxing. I'm hoping this week isn't as eventful as last week. I am off from school this week which is good!

No comments: