Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Drama

So, I saw this guy in the park today who owns this dog, Ziggy. We saw Ziggy's Dad the other day and he gasped when he saw Evie's cut & asked what happened. I told him. Then, we saw the owners yesterday & they say 'People in the park are saying that our dog attacked yours'

Tonight, Ziggy's Dad said, I saw the Biting Dog's parents and said, I heard your dog was bad. They were completely shocked when I said that their dog bit yours. Was it a different dog?

I said, No, it was that dog. I did speak to them and they think they were just playing & he played too rough but the he bit her. I don't want them to think I am out here talking bad about them & their dog but they need to realize their dog bit mine.

He was like - No, I totally understand. Things can definitely happen no matter how calm a dog is.

So - whatever! I feel like this isn't the end. We will keep seeing these people and it will be akward. Oh well. They should get a grip on their dog.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dog park drama...
I cannot believe that the dog owners aren't owning up to it. If my dog bit another I would feel completely responsible. Also, especially for you, since Evie is part pit bull, of course you want to protect her.