Monday, April 27, 2009

Cold & Coughing

Ah I am coughing. I got some mucinex type stuff to help. I could really do without going to work tomorrow but there is soooooo much work. I might try to see if I can work from home. We'll see.

Tonight, out in the park, we saw the Biting Dog. He was hanging out with some dogs we didn't know so we didn't go over. However, if he was with Evie's friends, we would've gone right over and played. Anyway, we were walking around the park and saw some of her friends show up so we went to meet them. Biting dog left. This woman we know was like, Oh God - are they avoiding you? I said probably & she said, well she should be avoiding you if she isn't going to pay the bill.

Anyway, Evie had fun playing with a new dog named Jack. He was a cattle dog mix and teased her with the ball but she loved it. We also met a shepard/cattle dog mix named Lucy. Lucy is 8 and just got adopted. She was a little shy and really wanted nothing to do with Evie's crazy ways. But, she was sweet.

No comments: