Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Email Down

Email is down at work. What can you do when email is down? Not much. I called my clients but they don't call back. They probably emailed me. Great. So, in the mean time, I went online to look for recipes. I have been eating only fish & ground turkey lately. Eggs freak me out so I cut those out. I've been eating lots of beans & veggies.

Found a new blog which is awesome called, Smitten Kitchen. OMG. Such yummy stuff on here!!

Like this cabbage, corn & lime slaw.







Or, Avocado Salad w/ carrot & ginger dressing!











These black bean tostadas look awesome too, from Vegetarian Times.

Do you guys eat beets? I have been reading a lot about them and want to try them. I have had raw beets & they taste just like potatoes. I'm thinking of trying a roasted beet salad.

No comments: