Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Injury on the field


This AM, we went out to the park and met a 6 mo old Boxer. So cute. Then, this other big dog came over to play. He was like a Ridgeback mix dog. Also super cute. Evie & the two dogs were running around and all 3 of them were grabbing the stick and running. So cute.

The Ridgeback, Dexter, had a toy that he was running around with. Evie was chasing him. Then, he'd drop it & she would grab it. They were having fun & kept taking turns. They were running & someone dropped the toy. They all went for it. Then, all of the sudden, the Boxer's mouth was bleeding. No idea how it happened. I felt so bad. I have no clue what happened. Kind of like the time Evie's ear ripped open and we did not see how that happened at all.

Poor little guy is only 6 months. I wanted to give the lady my # so she could let me know he was OK. I know how it is to have your dog bleeding in the park & no one caring or helping you out. He probably got stepped on or someone's nail scraped him or something. It was truly everyone playing & something happened.

So scary. I hate when dogs get hurt.

1 comment:

KMV said...

poor pup! is he ok?? I want a dog that looks like that!