Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday

I was so upset last night. It was supposed to be my last tennis and it RAINED. It was this sideway mist that made everything just damp enough so that you a)would skid on the court and b)couldn't really see when you were walking. I did find a potential partner in the area though so looks like I can keep playing.

Last night, I felt like I had a toddler at home. Evie was bored. We weren't outside that long because of the rain. I had to keep playing different games with her, wrestle with her, give her a bone, pet her, and also try her training. I am trying to teach her two tricks 1)hi-five and 2)Bang! She did hi-five for me once. Bang is...I point my finger at her like a gun and say Bang & then she lays on her side like she's dead. She doesn't like it but she will get it. You just have to do it like every day until they get it. That is how she learned Paw. One day she just finally handed me her paw. haha. Wont it be so funny if she really does 'Bang!'. hah

I am off work tomorrow. I have to pack and get ready for New Orleans. I am flying down on Saturday morning and get there late afternoon. I am meeting up with Amy & her friend Greta for a fun weekend. Then, we meet up with our work group on Monday. I've never been to New Orleans & I think it will be fun!!

No comments: