Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sushi & TGIF


Thursday wasn't such a bad day. I met my friend Lauren out for a few drinks at a little bar nearby work. Then, we ended up going out to dinner at my fave sushi place, Domo. It was a fun time.

Friday, was a mess. We are so close to launching a project next week and on Friday, were told that a big part of our project had to be redone. The Client wants to pay extra $$ for it to happen and it was stressful all around for everyone. SO annoying.

On Friday, I started to not feel so well. I was so exhausted and stressed out that I truly started to feel sick. Like run down/need to be in bed. I left work early, got home, & climbed in bed. It was amazing. Evie and I took a nap. We woke up, had pizza & watched stuff on the DVR. We just relaxed and rested. Thank Goodness my project launches on Tuesday and I have a short week next week!

No comments: