Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday


So yesterday, I did not ride my bike home. I put it on the front of the bus. It was a struggle. You have to pull down the bike rack & hoist the bike on there. Then pull this thing up to hold the bike on. Thankfully, some nice people waiting for the bus helped me out. I rode to work today and will do the same thing to get home. My bike arrives from CT on Tuesday. I put the Cruiser on craigslist and already got one call about it.

Anyway, DWTS was on last night. I think Niecy or Pamela might go home tonight. I like Niecy - she is funny. Pamela is a space cadet.

And the NJ Housewives started last night. They are funny but they whole show is about them hating Danielle. It's so immature. Get a life, find something else to worry about than hating on some girl!

Evie played with another puppy last night. They loooved each other. She adores puppies. I can't decide if it's because she missed out on a true puppyhood or if she is acting like a mother to them. The puppy last night was 6 mos old and named 'You-Go'. I think it means something in another language but I didn't ask. So cute.

Well, tonight Erik is home and I think we might play tennis. Hope it is not too cold & windy out. Last night, I had to wear my ear band due to the wind!!

No comments: