Friday, May 21, 2010

Off to New Orleans!


I leave bright & early for New Orleans tomorrow!! I will get there around 4pm. We are going to be staying in the French Quarter for the weekend. I can't wait to explore NOLA before we get to work.

We will meet up with our group on Monday evening for dinner. Then, we start work on Tuesday. I heard it is very hot down there. I am so excited though! It will probably be quite the changing from experiencing the touristy areas and then moving into the area to rebuild. I hope to meet some great people on the trip with Dickinson.

Amy & I keep joking that this will be like Troop Beverly Hills. We are going to be in bunk beds and making meals. We are probably going to bring our fondue pot like Phyllis Neffler. haha

I will let you know how the trip went & post photos when I am back in a week!











"New Orleans, What a Thrill!"

1 comment:

Kittie Flyn said...

i *heart* NOLA - i used to live an hour away from there for many years. i was living there when i turned 18 and during that time the drinking age was 18. omg the fun i had! you'll have a BLAST!!!

(and how funny, House Hunters is showing an episode in New Orleans!)