Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monday


It is still raining here in SF, in May. This is uncharacteristic!! Normally, our rain is over by March/April. So, I rode my bike to work yesterday and did not think twice about rain. Then, it was raining when I got out of work! I started to ride home but I just could not see. The rain was hitting me in the face. So, I got on the bus instead.

Then, I rode my bike in the rain to get up to Haight St. Betsy is doing a Triathalon w/ Team In Training so I went up to the bar where she held a fundraiser. I figured that if I was going to get there in the rain, the bike would allow me to get thru it faster! It was a good time. $2.50 beers can't be beat. I do love drinking for a good cause!

I also caught DWTS Semi-Finals on the DVR. I really want Erin & Maks to win the whole thing but I'm sure Nicole or Evan will. Maks is hot.

No comments: