Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday

We had a great Saturday. First, I walked Evie up on Haight St. I love going up there at 830am when the street is empty. It's a heavy tourist stop so it is pretty packed most of the time. I wanted to check out a new restaurant on Haight that we wanted to go to.

Did some chores. We walked to the pet store with Evie. She is allowed to come in while we got her food, treats & dog shampoo. It also tires her out which is good!

After lunch, we watched the Kentucky Derby. I really wanted Noble's Promise to win. I love the story behind him. 25 'regular' residents from KY bought him for a tiny fee of $10,000. He came close but did not win.

For dinner we went to a Puerto Rican restaurant, Parada 22.


We both had the vegetarian dish with Yucca, fried plantains, white rice, white beans, and a little mixed greens.


YUM. Fried plantains.


Delicioso!

No comments: