Thursday, November 11, 2010

Book Review: Harry Potter 2


I finished another Harry Potter book last night. That is two books in about a week. These are such quick reads. They are very cute & I just want to see what is going to happen to Harry and his friends. It's so funny to me how I wasn't interested in these books for so long but then I pick one up & can't stop reading!

My coworker and I are reading them. She has read some & seen some of the movies so we are reading all of the books now. I finish one & pass it off to her. I went out and bought the 3rd book yesterday and she has the 4th one that I'll get afterwards. haha.

I have the first movie on my Netflix list and was mad when it was a Long Wait. Then, I found out you can rent movies thru Amazon. I had no idea! If you look up a movie, you have the option to buy it or rent it(like an On Demand movie) for about $3. How cool!

Well, onto the 3rd book - Prisoner of Azkaban!

No comments: